The reports are displayed in a uniformed layout across the all sections. Below you will find a report being there is various options and adjustments that can be applied to the report to tailor the results to what you need.
- TOGGLE SUMMARY/DETAIL – This button will display/hide the individual totals, if enabled it will display a much clearer break down of the totals and if disabled it will only display the grand totals.
- RUN REPORT – If you make any changes to the report you can Click this button to make Salon Control process the report again to give you updated figures.
- PDF REPORT – When this button is pressed Salon Control will generate a downloadable PDF version of the report and automatically download it to your default download folder. For details on how to print the PDF file Click here.
- SCHEDULE REPORT – If this button is pressed it will pop up a window allowing you to set up schedule for for this report, the report will be generated on a chosen day and sent to the inputted email addresses. For details on how to schedule a report Click here.
- CLOSE – Clicking this button will make you return to the previous screen.
- From Date / To Date – This is the range that the report will search for results within, these can be adjusted using the calendar buttons.
- The blue buttons allow you to quickly jump to common set time frames for the report.
- From the Stylist List and Stylist Levels you can select who you do and do not want included in the report and by Clicking SELECT ALL you can include all the entries in the list.
- EXPORT TO EXCEL – When this button is pressed Salon Control will generate a downloadable Excel version of the report and automatically download it to your default download folder.