Marketing Feature Overview
Salon Control has a powerful suite of marketing tools which can allow you send SMS (text) campaigns out to your clients. These campaigns can be tailored made to target certain clients for example male or female, clients that haven’t been back into the salon for a while, clients that have had a certain service or purchased a particular product etc. To view/edit/create marketing campaigns go to Settings -> Marketing -> Marketing Index and then enter your PIN if required.
Salon Control will now display the Marketing Index screen which will display all the campaigns you have already created. These campaigns are sorted in ascending order and displays the most recent campaign at the top of the list.
There are various options available to you on this screen regarding new/past and present campaigns.
- The CANCEL button will take you back the previous screen you where viewing.
- SIMPLE CAMPAIGN button will take you to the simple Marketing Campaign Criteria screen allowing you to select the criteria for your campaign. For more details on this section Click here.
- ADVANCED CAMPAIGN button will take you to the advanced Marketing Campaign Criteria screen allowing you to select much more criteria for your campaign. For more details on this section Click here.
- EDIT button will allow you to edit a previously created marketing campaign.
- PROMOTIONS button will take you to Promotions For screen which will show any promotions that have been created, to create a new promotion simply Click the CREATE PROMOTION button and the Create Promotion window will be displayed. For more details on this section Click here.
- Here is a flow chart to help demonstrate the marketing process:
- DUPLICATE button allows you to quickly and easily duplicate a existing campaign that your salon does regularly, a good example of this would be a Last Minute Cancellation campaign maybe used frequently to fill any no shows time slots at a short notice and prevent loss of earnings.
Create A New Campaign >>