This guide will explain what Email SMTP is and how to configure it.
By setting up your Email SMTP you can now set a client to receive booking confirmations via email along with other correspondents notifications available in Salon Control.
To setup Salon Control to send out emails from your company email address you need to:
- Click on Settings on from the navigation menu as shown in the image below.
- Next Click on followed by the General Tab and scroll down until see this setting:
- Switch this setting to OFF
- Enter your SMTP Server Address this information can be obtained from your Domain server or Email provider
- Enter your SMTP Server Port this information can be obtained from your Domain server or Email provider
- Enter your SMTP Server Username this will be your email address
- Enter your SMTP Server Password this is the login password for your email address
- Click this will send a test email to confirm it is working
- Your email is now set up and working.