SalonControl allows team members to have a very customisable working schedule. Be that a standard 9-5 every week, or a 16 week rota where everyday has different hours.
It also allows you to overlay changes to the active work rota for any period of time, in fact you are able to overlay any number of changes e.g. day release during term time, but work times in holiday periods etc.
Lets build a simple 9-5 work rota for a team member. This is achieved by navigating Settings -> Team/Staff Members and then selecting the team member.
- Once on the team members record select the Availability tab
- Click the button and you will be shown the following dialog box.
- Enter a Description e.g. General Hours
- Enter the Start Date via the popup calendar
- Enter the End Date only if there is a defined end date to the employment/contract etc
- As this is a single week rota, we do not need to use the Add New Item button to add additional weeks
- Select the days that the team member will be working and turn the Switch on
- Enter the Start Time and End Time – The time segments will match your standard diary slots e.g. 15mins
- The resulting dialog will look something like this. Click Confirm
Once this has been saved, the team member will be available in the calendar. If they do not appear, ensure that the Display Stylist in Calendar on the Services tab is turned On